There are a not many ways to get FREE V-Bucks and there are a LOT of ways to get scammed into thinking you’re getting Free V-bucks but actually all your doing is watching endless YouTube videos of creators promising codes that they never give out. Here are some ways to really get FREE V-Bucks or at least very cheep V-Bucks!
Totally 100% FREE V-Bucks
All you need to do to get 100% totally FREE V-Bucks is to play Fortnite, level up and earn Battle Stars. You normally get around 5 Battle Stars per Battle Royal game you play. Then you can use the Battle Stars to Purchase V-Bucks from the In-game Store under the Battle Pass section.
For this there is NO need to buy the Battle Pass, down the left-hand side of the main list of Battle Pass items, there are items that you can purchase with Battle Stars, these items are things like replacement Pick Axe, Sound Tracks, Wall Sprays and of course V-Bucks. All totally FREE with no real currency spent, just stars
Each Season you can earn around 300 Totally FREE V-Bucks.
How to find FREE V-Bucks inside the Battle Pass
This is how you find some FREE V-Bucks even if you didn’t buy the Battle Pass
- Navigate to the Battle Pass on the main menu
- Click Battle Pass Rewards
- Check on each Page, on the left column for Items that you can buy with Battle Stars
- Some of the Items are 100 V-Bucks a time
We can see here that on page 1, I purchased a Wallpaper and some back bling, but I didn’t like the music that would have cost 5 Stars. Then as I levelled up and more pages opened up, I could buy FREE V-Bucks on pages 3, 6 and 9. I got 300 V-Bucks in total, completely FREE.
Free V-Bucks with the “Save the World” Access
These are not entirely FREE V-Bucks but are amazing value for money, so hear me out. Every now and then, the “Save the world” expansion for Fortnite is on sale in the item shop as a bundle at a pretty good discount. This is a Player v Environment add-on for Fortnite and can be purchased for a low 1 off fee, no more money to spend, this is a 1-time purchase. Look out for the “Include Save the World Access!” under the Special Offers and Bundles section of the Item shop.
Currently, In Chapter 3 Season 4, you can get the Crossmark Operative Pack and comes with:
- Access to Save the World for £2.01
- Daily Challenges where you can earn up to 1500 V-Bucks and other goodies Calculated at £10.98
- Toni Skin, Back Bling and Pickaxe (FREE)
The Daily Challenges to get your V-Bucks do requires you to login and grind some tasks within Save the World, but they are not too hard or time consuming.
This all for £12.99! If you buy 1000 V-Bucks directly its £6.49
Free V-Bucks with “Fortnite Crew” Pack
Again, these are not entirely FREE V-Bucks but are amazing value for money, or are they, lets break it down with a closer look.
Items from the Fortnite Crew Subscription are exclusive to Fortnite Crew members and cannot be purchased separately
In the Fortnite Crew Pack, for £9.99 a month, you get:
- The Battle Pass, worth 950 V-Bucks or around £6.17, lasts for the whole season
- Crew Pack Skins and some items, a new set of skins each month, depending when you started the subscription
- 1000 V-Bucks Monthly, depending when you started the subscription
Let’s calculate this over an average Season of approx. 3 months (Start Crew pack and Battle pass at same time in new season) and see how it works out if we purchased the Battle Pass (linked to the season) and some V-Bucks or the Fortnite Crew Pack (tends to be released on the 1st of every month).
- Fortnite Crew Pass for 3 months = £29.97
- Get 1000 V-Bucks into your account each month (3000 Total)
- Battle Pass worth 950 V-Bucks or around £6.17 meaning Crew Pass element costs £23.80 really.
- 3 Lots of New Exclusive Crew Only Skins
- Battle Pass for the Season = 950 V-Bucks
- Buy 5000 V-Bucks at £25.99
- Spend 950 V-Bucks on Battle Pass
- Leaves you 4050 V-Buck to Spend on the Skins you want.
If you really really want those Fortnite exclusive skins that only come with the Crew Pass then go with the Crew Pass, your basicaly paying for those skins with this pass.
If not then just stick with the Battle Pass and buy the skins you want from the item shop when they are on offer.
How to Get a V-Buck Refund
This only works if you have purchased items in the past 30 days, and you ONLY get 3 Refund request per year, so use wisely. What you need to do is submit a “Return Request” and look for items that are eligible for a refund, not all items are. If you have a purchase that you don’t want anymore, submit the refund request and they may send your V-Bucks back to you.
Fortnite Guides to help you get Cracked
- How to Get FREE V-Bucks in Fortnite
- FREE Fortnite Battle Pass
- Default KeyBinds
- All 150 Keybinds listed Key
- Map Locations
- Quest Locations
- NPC Locations
- Fortnite Hints, Tips and Tricks
- Fortnite Game Tactics, Old and New
- Fortnite Game Exploits or Bugs
- Fortnite Game Phrases