Shadow of Phantasm Week Quests – 2 New Amazing Suppressed Guns!
Shadow of Phantasm Week Quests start today with a update to the map area to the North West and a new Quest Line. Looks like new weapons have been added that included Suppressed firearms, better known from the movies as silencers
Shadow of Phantasm Week Quests
We are also presented with some new quests (12K XP Each) around the new map area and some weapons. As i Complete these ill add some more info about the Shadow of Phantasm Week Quests
- Collect a Suppressed SMG and a Suppressed AR in the same match
- Remain shrouded from a single shadow bomb for 10 seconds
- Use a Shield Bubble in 4 different matches
- Deal damage to opponents with a suppressed SMG, AR, or Shadow Tracker
Collect a Suppressed SMG and a Suppressed AR in the same match
These are located randomly around the map, collected from chests or drops from glowing birds.
Deal damage to opponents with a suppressed SMG, AR, or Shadow Tracker
This is actually a repeatable quest, if you keep using the suppresses SMG or Assault Rifle then you will keep completing the quest and earning the extra 12K XP on each completion
Remain shrouded from a single shadow bomb for 10 seconds
These look smoke grenades, seems fitting. These also can be found lying around and in chests, they last for around 6 seconds so for them to last 10 seconds you need to take an extra step.
- Collect a Shadow Bomb
- Find a large hill or mountain side, the ones you can’t just walk up
- Climb to the top
- Activate Shadow bomb
- If a large hill you can try sliding down in while a Shadow
- If Hill is not large enough, try jumping while attempting to climb back up the hill
- Keep jumping even if you hear the countdown noise finish
This may take few try’s
Use a Shield Bubble in 4 different matches
Another new item, Shield Bubble. This is great when you’re healing up and out in the open. You cant shoot out or into the shield bubble. However, other players can just walk into the bubble, so it only stops projectiles. Use this 4 times in 4 different matches, you don’t even need to use in a real situation, if you find one just activate it.
Fortnite Guides to help you get Cracked
- How to Enable Fortnite 2FA
- How to Get FREE V-Bucks in Fortnite
- FREE Fortnite Battle Pass
- Default Fortnite KeyBinds
- Best Fortnite Keybinds
- All 150 Keybinds listed Key
- Fortnite Map Locations
- Fortnite Quest Locations
- Fortnite Characters Locations
- Fortnite Fish Locations
- Fortnite Hints, Tips and Tricks
- Fortnite Game Tactics, Old and New
- Fortnite Game Exploits or Bugs
- Fortnite Game Phrases
You must be logged in to post a comment.