Here are ALL 12 Fortnite Characters Locations or Non-Playable Characters (NPC’s) you will find on the Island. Along with some interesting stats, abilities and items that you might find useful in winning that Crown Victory Royale
We have 12 interactive characters on the Fortnite Island so far, but following the normal Epic format we will see more added as the season progresses up to around 18.
Some of the Fortnite Characters (NPC) can actually be hire as Mercenary types that will help you in your fight, some are better than others, they definitely do act differently.
What are the Fortnite Characters Locations?
The Fortnite Characters Locations are all over the island, and are usually in plain sight and not too hard to find. They maybe inside a building but are never hidden. They will appear on your mini map radar in the top right as a cartoon speech bubble showing that you can talk to them. Head in the direction of the speech bubble and you should find the NPC you are looking for.
When you are close, a small speech bubble will pop up on the mini-map. Head in the direct of this until you can see the character. You will also see the speech bubble above the character mean you can speak with them.
Numbers marked on the map correspond to the character above.
- 01) CRZ-8 – Centre of the Map at the Bamboo Circle, training areana, 2 Kinetic Blades can be collected here
- 02) Evie – South end of the small Knotty Nets Island to the West, patrols around the main building
- 03) Garrison – Patrols around the tower at Watery Watch – South West coast line by the bay
- 04) Longshot – In the Tower at Royal Ruin, Spawns near the top
- 05) Mizuki – Eastern Watch Tower, does a patrol of the area
- 06) NEURALYNX – At Windcatch Lake, East of Mega City. South East building
- 07) P33LY – At Plesent Passage, does a patrol of the area including the tower
- 08) Polar Patroller – West Side of Icy Islets frozen lake, Patrols the Outpost
- 09) Remedy – Secluded Spire, Just North of the race track, in the tower
- 10) Stray – Mega City, Top of the building, drop here or wait for the action to clear and use the zip cable
- 11) Sunflower – Same old spot in Frenzy Field
- 12) Thunder – Lotus Lookout. South Shore, at the beach on the small island.
Not part of the Character Collection but note worthy.
- A) Triach Nox – Lonely Labs
- B) Highcard – Boss Spawn at Shattered Slabs, Brutal Bastion, Mega City
What do the Fortnite Characters (NPCs) do?
The Fortnite Characters do 1 of 7 things and so if you know what each one does, then you find yourself in their neighbourhood and you need some help, you will know where to go.
- Hire – Hire NPC as a mercenary to help you fight
- Prop Disguise – Turns you into an item to blend with the surroundings
- Rift – Teleports you, rift style, just above their location
- Storm Forecast – Shows the next storm phase on your map
- Tip Bus Driver – Tip the Bus Driver again
- Weapon – NPC Weapon vendor (some exotics included)
How do I hire a character in Fortnite?
Some of the characters (NPC) in Fortnite are hireable (100 Gold Bars), so you could say they are Mercenaries. Some of them also sell some goods, shield pots, chug splash, bandages, you get the idea. They will also often drop items like bandages and small shield pots when you first talk to them. It’s always worth stopping for a chat.
Walk up to the NPC you wish to hire, engage in chat and look for the hire option from the wheel menu to the bottom of your screen. Select and pay the 100 Gold, well worth it in my opinion and your good to go, you now have a hired mercenary.
Complete Fortnite Character (NPC) Comparison
Here are all the Fortnite Characters (NPC) with all the features they have on offer for you. Just speaking with some of the characters will give you a free item, so well worth having a chat if your passing
|NPC #||NPC Name||Item 1||Item 1 Cost||Item 2||Item 2 Cost||Free item|
|1||CRZ-8||Key (1)||100||Duel (Sword, Pistol)||0||Shield Potion (1)|
|3||Garrison||Hire Character||100||Maven Auto Shotgun (Epic)||250||Bandage (5)|
|4||Longshot||Hire Character||100||Storm Forcast||175||Shield Potion (1)|
|5||Mizuki||Kinetic Blade (Epic)||250||Chug Splash (2)||96||Bandage (5)|
|6||NEURALYNX||Twin Mag SMG (Epic)||250||Small Shield Potion (3)||30||Bandage (5)|
|7||P33LY||Combat Shotgun (Epic)||250||Shield Potion (1)||120||Med-Mist (1)|
|8||Polar Patroller||Combat Shotgun (Epic)||250||Hire Character||100||Med-Mist (1)|
|9||Remedy||Med Kit (Uncommon)||25||Hire Character||100||Small Shield Potion (3)|
|10||Stray||Heavy Sniper Rifle (Epic)||250||Shield Fish (1)||145||Bandage (5)|
|11||Sunflower||Havoc Pump Shotgun||250||Tip Bus Driver||250||Shield Potion (1)|
|12||Thunder||Red-Eye Assault Rifle||250||Shield Keg (1)||250||Shield Potion (1)|
Fortnite Guides to help you get Cracked
- How to Enable Fortnite 2FA
- How to Get FREE V-Bucks in Fortnite
- FREE Fortnite Battle Pass
- Default Fortnite KeyBinds
- Best Fortnite Keybinds
- All 150 Keybinds listed Key
- Fortnite Map Locations
- Fortnite Quest Locations
- Fortnite Characters Locations
- Fortnite Fish Locations
- Fortnite Hints, Tips and Tricks
- Fortnite Game Tactics, Old and New
- Fortnite Game Exploits or Bugs
- Fortnite Game Phrases
You must be logged in to post a comment.