General Short Cuts with the Mouse:
Right Click your mouse button:
- On any enemy to initiate melee attack on it. This works the same as the default key “T”.
- On any object to activate/loot it.
- On an NPC to talk with it.
- On any item to activate its effects. Some effects require a target.
- On an item in the vendor window to buy it.
- On an equipable item to equip it if possible.
- On a Characters portrate to display a list of option avalible
- When your Vendor window is open, right clicking an item will sell it instantly.
- When you bank window is open, right click on an item in your inventory to move it into your bank (does not activate/use the item) into a computer-decided empty slot in the bank.
- Similarly, you can right click any item in your bank (even an item in a bag in the bank) to move it into your inventory.
SHIFT+Left Click your mouse button::
- On a stack of items to seperate them into 2 stacks.
- On a player name in the Chat Window which is surrounded by  brackets to do a /who on him.
- On a spell in your spellbook to auto-generate the /cast spellname(rank x) text into your Macro window.
- On any bag in your toolbar to open/close ALL your bags at a go. (Or just rebind B to open all bags) Shift+Right-Click works for this too.
- On any item in the Vendor window to buy more than ONE of that item at a time. Say you buy want to buy 20 Coarse threads, just Shift+Left-Click on the Coarse Thread, type 20. You can only purchase up to one stack this way (so you can’t do 21 and more). Shift+Right-Click works for this too.
SHIFT+Right Click your mouse button::
- On any lootable object to autoloot everything in it (corpse, mineral node, skinning, quest object, etc)
Left AND Right Click:
- Hold down both Left and Right buttons simultaeneously to walk forward using mouselook.
- Shift+Left-Click on an item to link it into the text. You can link items from your inventory, quest log, profession skill windows and even the auction house. Does not work in General Chat.
- Shift+Left-Click on any quest in your Quest Log to copy the quest name into the current chat.
- Alt-Left and Alt-Right moves your cursor to the left or right so you can edit what you type.
- Alt-Up and Alt-Down scrolls through the last 10 or so commands/text messages that you have typed.
- Ctrl-Backspace deletes everything from the cursor to the start of the line.
- Alt-Ctrl-Left, Alt-Ctrl-Right moves the cursor to the beginning or the previous or next word. Hold down Shift too if you want to highlight the text.
- Alt-Home and Alt-End moves the cursor to the start/end of the line. Hold down Shift to highlight.
- Hit R to reply automatically to the last person who whispered to you.
- Hit R, then press TAB TAB TAB to cycle through a list of all players who last whispered to you so you can easily hold multiple chat conversations.
- When typing any slash command, you can use TAB to autocomplete it. For example, typing /as followed by pressing Tab Tab Tab will cycle through the slash commands beginning with AS.
- Left-Click on a name in the chat window which is surrounded by  brackets, to do an automatic /whisper to him (/tell, /w).
- When you hover your mouse over a chat window pane. A “Tab” will appear after a few seconds for that chat pane. Right click on that Tab to see chat options for that pane (a big menu). Drag that Tab to move the pane. Available only when chat settings are not locked.